Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who Else Wants To Attract More Real Estate Deals that You can buy at 50 Cents on the Dollar WITHOUT having to talk to Sellers

Discover what is actually working TODAY in real estate investing...It's about Option Auctions! - Even in today's crazy market Even If You Are a Complete Newbie, Starting From Scratch, You can buy and sell using my Option Auction System. I know what you are thinking! Yeah, Right?! What makes me different from Gurus stuff? And...Sounds too good to be true!? My story below will amaze you... My name is Tom Nardone Nardone and for the last 23 years I've been actively involved in buying, rehabbing, selling and managing real estate. Real estate gurus have been knocking on my door trying to figure out how I've managed to do so well...I'm closing more deals than some really well-known gurus! Surviving in today's market requires some skills that we didn't need even 2 years ago. The reality is that there are homes everywhere that you can buy & the majority of them have little of no equity, right? So if short sales are your thing, by hats off to you. I loathe short sales, no let me say it again, I despise short sales, no I HATE THEM! More on the reasons why later, let's get back on topic, and the topic is how you find deals, fund deals and then most importantly have an exit strategy that works to get you cash. I have after trial and error fine tuned a method of having people call me with deals that they will let me have for 50-60% of fair market value {these don't cost me a penny} and will give enough time to promote my auction and we are finding that we can generally sell the property for some- where between 70-75% of fair market value. The good news is if you don't sell the house using our methods, no harm/no fowl. You will still make money anyway!! You see you aren't the one who has to end up buying the house {very cool}. I've already made all the mistakes so you don't have to... "...Since I have been using your system my work load has lightened, - Suzanne E. "I am pumped about Option Auctions" - Tim Davison "The very first house I tried this on, I made a $5,000 profit with Zero cash out of my own pocket!! -Larry Albert King There's no way I can possibly share the power of Option Auctions in an article. Obviously! Make no mistake. This is a sales pitch.
And the pitch is going to be after you hear just how easy this is with the right tools you are going to be invited to sign up for our Live 3 Day Bootcamp where we go over the following documents: 1. The option contract 2. The ad for the newspaper 3. The flyer we use to blanket the neighborhood 4. The "Registration form for the auction" 5. The script for the people who respond 6. What you should have as a website 7. The contracts after you have a high bidder 8. The process of actually holding the auction 9. How to illicit bids at the open house 10. The signs you need to drive people to the open house 11. How you build a buyers list with the people 12. And more and more If you're ready to transform your business...or get a jump start, or if you're just starting then you must get on these limited teleseminars. You'll discover... * Why almost everything else you're doing is only taking you further away from your goals...and...why no one ever even talks about it. * How thinking systematically will eliminate problems and prevents them from resurfacing...thus putting more money in your pocket. * Discover how to create true financial freedom - work anywhere, anytime by creating a virtual office but without all the hassle and headaches while doing this from home. To more wealth with less work, Tom Nardone Nardone The "Millionaire Mailman" P.S. There simply hasn't been a better time to get involved in real estate...even if you think this can't be done in your area! Don't let this opportunity pass you by. P.P.S. - If you are already a seasoned investor, find out what you have been missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment